This established and iconic International fashion brand are looking for a talented web & graphic designer for their London office.
The role will include:
- Being key member of the e-commerce and brand marketing team.
- To ensure brand consistency between written tone of voice and graphic language, across all communications to consumer and trade customers in conjunction with the brand founder and Creative Director.
- To consistently challenge and develop what is already in place to keep the website fresh and engaging and the brand challenging the marketplace.
Main responsibilities include:
- Create animated gif, jpg and dynamic HTML banners and skyscrapers for online affiliate advertising with SEO friendly buttons/calls to action.
- Create trend-lead and dynamic website graphics, including homepage banners and icons, landing page graphics, main category and sub category imagery.
- Creating brand guidelines, seasonal line-books and brochures / catalogues from design concept through to content management and oversee print.
- Design, coding (HTML, CSS) & build creative landing pages in CMS.
- Design, & create engaging HTML Newsletters that work across all email clients.
- Ability to prepare, upload and send newsletters in line with Email Spam Laws.
- Creating tracking URLs for email campaigns, landing page links & advert banners for implementation in Google Analytics.
- Minimum 2 -3 years online and / or digital graphics experience, all within the fashion/creative industry.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Typography, Responsive / Mobile HTML.
- Understanding of implementation of product feeds to Google for Product Listing ads preferred.
- Good understanding of SEO and tracking/monitoring this.
- Experience using CMS.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of working in a multi-channel environment.
- A strong communicator.
- Creative eye AND technically minded.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Pro-active, organised and able to prioritize own work load.
- Confident and professional.
- Strong communicator.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple design tasks at any one time.
Reporting To: Creative Director
Holidays: 28 days excluding Bank Holidays
Salary £25k-£235k dependent upon experience.
To apply or find out more, send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7183 4664