This is a rare rare rare opportunity to join a 2 year old young, fun and hungry web design & build agency in central London.
They are looking for a talented web designer and blogger to join the team in Central London, a team which is looking at rapid expansion due to business won. The successful candidate will work on varied e-commerce projects, creative projects, as well as on their ecommerce advice blog.
- Liaise with clients on support tasks (phone and email.)
- Produce engaging technical content for the blog (ecommerce platform reviews, payment gateway comparisons, web design trends etc…)
Ideally you will be a graduate with a desire to improve your ecommerce and web design experience.
- A strong portfolio of responsive web design work. (Please include link/s in application)
- Excellent analysis and writing skills.
- Knowledge of e-commerce web design best practice.
- Good HTML & CSS, jQuery and Liquid skills.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Sense of humour!
- Some knowledge of Shopify.
- Knowledge of basic programming constructs (such as variables, FOR loops, IF statements etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Fun work for interesting clients.
- Free coffee and fruit.
- A comfortable and social office with good transport connections.
- A small team – your influence will be direct and you’ll have the chance to shape growth.
- Flexible working is a possibility.
- A posh Dyson fan!
Salary: 20k – 22k
To apply or find out more, send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7183 4664